Tuesday, March 10, 2009

He's officially OUT!

Yes! James has successfully transitioned into his baby brother's room 2 nights ago. Yea... you might be thinking what trick did we used this time to lure him out from our room. We tried talking to him that he is a young man now and that he should be just like his elder brother, where he should be sleeping in a proper bed rather than a baby cot.

And to reward him if he successfully move over to a room, he will get a little study assistant which will be a learning computer - and voila! It just happened that very night!

So... it's mission perfecto for us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow that is fast! :)
Maya still sleep with me and Indy I put her back in her room.
She actually already sleep alone before Maya was born and after Maya born, she became baby again and needs to sleep with me :(
but last week I talked to her also and now she is in her own room, hopefully can last long.

My trick?
I know she wants a pink bed room , with all it's girlish features. So I told her if she wants that but she never show me that she can sleep alone in her current room ,how can I believe her that she will sleep in her "pink" room later?

Eirin said...

yes... we never expected that the transition will happen so fast too. it was only that morning we talked to him about it, and went shopping to get him the learning computer....

well... good tactic you've got there up your sleeves with little indy *lol* - she needs to prove herself worthy for the pink room.

unlucky for both my elder boys... room colour is not their priority... they like games, computers & electronic gadgets *faint* - all also pricey items.