Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Down & Out

I was down and out over the past few days - since Friday till now. Reason? I was actually having a prolonged sorethroat that appears to be "now you see it, now you don't" over the last couple of weeks, and all hell broke loose when I ate glorious Thai food on Thursday afternoon when dining with some of the visitors from Bringham Young University (BYU) .

As a matter of fact, I am still having a slight sorethroat with very mild fever right now even after I have completed a 4-days course of antibiotics that started since Saturday morning. Thank heavens that I had yesterday as my replacement holiday from the last Prophet Mohamed's birthday, where I get to rest an extra day before resuming work today.

You'll be thinking how on earth I can blog while working *lol* - I am at present attending a teleconference call and finding the topic of discussion is deviating to areas which is of not my interest. So, in short - stealing bones la... a.k.a. curi tulang *LOL*

No comments: