Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Detours...

Something which I have been doing for the past week whenever a tele-conference that I attends gets boring or the topic of discussion is non-related to my area - digital scrapbooking!!! *LOL*

Geez... I think I am getting pretty engrossed with digital scrapbooking lately and I have been downloading and purchasing quite a number of tools too to help with my digital passion *grinning sheepishly at my silly expenditure*

Here is the another piece I did when I was going through the teleconference yesterday afternoon. Looks simple, but the picture captured both Shawn and myself as of last month on a morning before Shawn left for school, and I left for work.


Shawn basically look very much like me in his facial features, skin tone, teeth and nails strength as we both were blessed with the benefit of having loads of calcium injected when we were both in the expecting stages. I can still recall gulping down multiple glasses of fresh milk with fresh eggs when I was expecting Shawn daily. And for myself on the other hand, my mom went for weekly calcium jabs for the first 3 months when she was expecting me. That explains why we are so calcium rich *smiles*

No comments: