Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Breath of Relief

Finally, I have managed to "kill-off" another one of my many assignments just a while ago. It is indeed a big relief for me especially over the last two weeks I had been worrying if I could complete this assignment before the end of this week.

You can imagine the stress I went through this morning. I got up quite early to start working on my quarter-done assignment this morning. Had both my breakfast and lunch while I work through my assignment on my laptop, and only getting up to ease myself at the restroom every now and then when nature calls *lol*. I even encountered several system hang-ups during the course and it just freaks me out and causes me more tension *imagine at a point I was so frustrated that I banged my desk!* And now, boy! Am I really glad that I managed to complete the 95 paged assignment by 4.45pm just now.

As for tonight.... hahahahaaa.... I am going to relax and rest my tired brain, eyes and fingers! Till tomorrow before I embark on my next assignment, I am going to free myself off my studies and spend some quality time with my family.

Will also spend some time to update on my family developments later.

No comments: