Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Brothers...

Today is pretty relaxed for me as I am working on the island today for an activity on job placement organised by a MNC company. So, I am able to find a little breathing time in the afternoon for me to do some digital scrapwork for my 2 older boys.

The picture was taken about a month back when we dined at A&W at Gurney Plaza - looks peaceful here. The age gap between Shawn and James is about 5 years plus, and sad to say, they do not really bond very well. Constantly, they will be fighting or arguing over every single thing *faint*.

Usually when we arrange for an outing, it will be very hard to bring all of them along without having to settle every single one of their squabble - right from the ride out till we return. That is why, it is very exhausting to have a complete family day. And most of the time, if we were to bring both the brothers out, we can't be bringing the baby along because of the split attention required in "toddler/child-sitting" these 2 brothers.

Till age and maturity sets in for both boys, I guess both Nick and myself will be having this "challenge" till then.

No comments: