Saturday, February 7, 2009

How Do I Love My Husband?


Running the tag which I've received from Bonnie earlier this week. Since it's in conjunction with the Valentine's Day which is just a week away from now, this topic is going to be a very appreciative topic for me to review the reasons on why I decide to be part of Nick's life, and to be his life companion.

  • I love him for the boldness hidden behind the shy-prone outlook. The perfect blend of shyness and boldness that keeps me intrigue in our relationship.
  • I love him for placing the family above all else when it comes to making any decision.
  • I love him for allowing me to participate and be involved in major decision making issues and that my thought, advises and ideas does weight to him.
  • I love him at how fatherly he can be when he babysits our children. When I say babysit means he really does babysitting from A to Z... including nappy changing, making milk, bottle feeding, bringing the children to the doctors, bathing them & so on...
  • I love him for being homely as he is. Home is his comfort nest, he cleans, repairs, decorates and improve everything within our home.
  • I love him for being so straightforward, honest and truthful without any hidden agenda.
  • I love him for the patience he has whenever my temper flares.
  • And I love him for being himself... true to his personality, true to his nature and true to character.
I guess if I were to go on, the list will just continue without an end. The most important liner that we should always bear in mind - Yesterday is history, and nobody knows what tomorrow holds for us, better it is for us to remember this day with the blessings that has been bestowed upon us, rather than speeding through life and least noticing the wonderful strawberries that makes this marriage and life so sweet and meaningful to live.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy...

No comments: