Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hectic Week

I've had the most hectic week of my life for the last few years. I have left the study world for quite some years back, and now as posted in my earlier post - I have embarked on taking my Masters starting early this year.

Everything has been 90% new for me this year - a new job, new chapter in life and a new mother again (well... kind of ler since Lucas is a week away from 6 months). All in all, life in the past week has been overwhelming for me.

It all started with a total of 7 assignments to complete. And out of the 7, 3 are those which requires summarising of 10 journals each i.e. 30 journals *pengsan*. To be frank, I did not start on any of them since I was tasked with them :p - so, the result..... I had to rush like a mad-cow this past week to settle 1 of them which is due tomorrow. Since last Saturday I had to work because we conducted the first session of open interview on a weekend to avoid clashing with normal work hours, so Sunday was the day that I obediently sat in front of my laptop to start working on my first assignment. And guess what? I only got to finish summarizing 3 journals in the whole day! So, what happened to the remaining 7? Right... I told my boss on Monday that for the whole of the past week, I will be leaving on the dot to rush home and work on my assignments >.<

And I did! Since Monday evening, I have been diligently sitting in from of my laptop, working on my assignment, having my dinner right through my assignment, and really "dumped" and "ignored" my 4 boys (3 kids and 1 old kid) *LOL* till yesterday evening. Thank God that I managed to complete my assignment by Friday morning, got it tape binded and have the courier pick it up from my office to be sent to the Uni by this Saturday morning. So now... I can catch a breath of air before I start diving into my next assignment again tomorrow.

Pardon me for my absence in blogging, and also to visit some of my blogger friends' sites during this time. But, I'll take my chances to update the blog whenever possible.

Adios!

2 comments:

Mahmood said...

God is Great. Wish you all the best in your efforts. You know hard work is the first step to success.

Eirin said...

Mahmood, thanks for visiting my blog... I never knew that my little blog will draw interest from Chennai too :)

Will do, and thanks for your well wishes. God is always GREAT and GOOD all the time :)