Friday, February 13, 2009

5 Things You Don't Know About Me

Got this tag from Sandra again after the "25 Random Things About Me" in Facebook. Hmm... I think for the first time that I am sharing so much about me by listing it all out by lined items *LOL* - but, hey.... its interesting. This is how we get to know each other better, and this will be the platform to greater friendship ;)

  1. Just like Sandra, I learned both ballet and piano during my elementary school days. But I guess I was build for tougher stuffs... so, I was practically dropped out from those classes and what was taught to me was returned back to both tutors :p - maybe also because I had two left foot *yikes* that's why I can't dance tempo steps...
  2. Was not the prim and proper type of little lady since my girly days. I played and wrestled with the boys from my nursery days till eermm.... end of my elementary days... (I think..).
  3. Hates mathematics! Don't give me figures, I will NEVER figure myself out when I'm stucked in it. Still remember once I brought home a math paper which I scored only "19" marks and my dad practically shot up the ceiling :p *LOL* - anyway, still hates them.
  4. My no. 4 is SO, SO, SO like Sandra... the gift of reading people, their expressions, verbal communication method, body language, eye movements, habitual characteristics and so forth... from all these, I could practically read 90% of the person. Most of the times my circle of close friends are "picked" through this "feeling" that I have.
  5. And just the opposite of Sandra's 3rd item. I CAN sing.... heehehee.... but not up to the contest-entering-type of level lar... Represented my high school's soprano choir team back then.
And since I have the flow of words, I am revealing another 2 more things that you don't know about me - in short, I want to make it a perfect no. 7 *lol*

  1. As grown-up (or matured) as I may be, I still have some really childish habits that I can't feel off. I still sleep with using a pillow to hug, and a most of the time whenever I travel, I pack along my little pillow as well. My best friend still teases me "eh... you & your bantal busuk => smelly pillow" *AHEM* excuse mua... my pillow is NOT smelly ha... it is being washed and sun-dried often. (I think both my elder boys picked this behaviour from me... Shawn has a favourite pillow which he fondly call "pillow penyek" a.k.a. flat pillow, and James with his smelly bolster) *LOL*
  2. And as tough as I may be, but I can't watch any thriller or horror movies. People will be shocked by my screams rather than by the movie.... kahkahkahkah...


No comments: