Friday, February 27, 2009

Best MOM Award

Running the award that was awarded to me by Bonnie (sorry Bonnie for uploading it so late... please excuse me for my partially impaired typing ability due to my sore finger >.<)

Agree with what Bonnie has said in her blog. Every mom will always work within all means and all wits to provide the best and only the best for her children. That's why we have "Mother's Day" to remind all of the unending and undying love a mother has for her child/children.

Rules:
1. Show the award logo in your post.


2. Pick a picture you have with your kiddo(s)


I'll pick a picture which I've snapped with Shawn just a couple of days back before I left for work, and before Shawn left for school... *psst... it's kind of pretty hard for me to gather all my 3 boys for a snap off-hand - but that doesn't mean they are loved less or not remembered*

3. Post should include your best experience as a Mom.

The best experience I had as a mom came was when Shawn made me the first hand-made "I Love You Mom" mother's day card when he first attended nursery back in year 2004. Though it was hand-made, to me it was - priceless! Imagine the card was cut, coloured, written and drawn from the little hands of my little boy is something money cannot buy. Since then, Shawn has been making me more hand-made cards and other little-little gifts such as stationery holders that gets more creative and artistic every time.

Also, not to miss out. Since at the age of 3 years old, Shawn has been bringing me flowers he picks whenever he goes to the playground to play. And lovingly leave them on my dressing table and dropping me a note saying "Mommy, you are as pretty as these flowers" *awwhh... don't that melt a mom's heart?*

4. Nominate other blogger moms out there that you consider the best mom, like yourself.

I'll like to nominate Hooi Ling and Guat Khim for the best mom award too. You ladies I know, goes beyond your limits to provide the best for your little ones.

No comments: