Saturday, May 2, 2009

A New Obsession

Handbags and bags, no doubt has been one of my "items" when it comes to shopping... BUT, never before had I ever even thought of spending more than RM200 for a bag.

Lately, I started developing an obsession over wristlets and bags......... and mind my crazy mind, I have been spending quite a lot within a week with my purchase of 2 wristlets, 1 large satchel and 1 large tote. And what is worse, they are all branded....

Speaking of maintenance which was a quiz I took in one of the facebook applications, the result was indicating that I am of 50% high maintainance and that I should start living a life! Oh my! I seriously think my answers were excluding the less than a week's expenses poured for my crazy and latest obsession. *feeling of guilt is slowly seeping through - with my tongue sticking out*

Good grace! I even asked the seller to search for a Fendi wallet for me which I saw priced at USD455 *which I seriously think I am loosing my mind*.

Guess before I am thinking of splurging my cash to that over-priced wallet, I better think of using that money to much better use - such as changing my ten years refridgerator.

Should get a better grip of myself.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"2 wristlets, 1 large satchel and 1 large tote."

LOL that is MAJOR!!!!!!
speaking of wrislets, I am eyeing Coach optart wristlets at ebay.
but like u said, must get a better GRIP of ourself!!!
hahhaa

Eirin said...

Yes, Sandra... I totally agree with you that I'm loosing grip when it comes to neat wallets, wristlets & bags... Should tighten the reins on my "finger" and stop making purchases online.

I saw an Op Art beige, medium sized back which can be used as a tote as well as a slingbag - really neat, cost around rm1.2k..... Look so tempting.... Yikes! Here I go again....

*hitting myself on the head & yelling* - I seriously need to stop this expensive frenzy of mine immediately! LOL!!!