Thursday, December 18, 2008

One Chapter Ends, Another Chapter Awaits

Remember I was talking about my job future in my earlier post, and that if it is God’s will, the offer will be slapped upon me? Well, I can blog about it now. God has really been opening doors for me, and the offer really did slapped on me *grinning sheepishly*.

Never in my wildest dreams had I ever thought things would just move so fast. Exactly 3 weeks from my first meet up with them till today the deal is closed, inclusive of 3 sessions of grueling meet-up with both their country and regional directors and the approval from the States, the deal is finally in my hands.

“What made you move from your current comfort zone?” – I guess that would be the main question people will be asking me. Many will be thinking I am in the comfort zone when in actual fact I am not. Employers will always have their choice and pick in choosing whom they want to hire, but nevertheless, the employees too have equal rights in choosing whom they want to be their employers and superiors as well.

It’s a fair world out there, and there is always no limits just like the saying goes “the sky has no limits”. Whoever can offer a better sitting and built ship will always carry the finest of all qualities. Do not get me wrong here, I am not complaining about my present company and neither do I have the rights to comment further about their financial status when I am not sitting in their Board. In turbulent times like these, all ships – including battleships are being put to the most strenuous test of endurance, strength, perseverance and time. One has to be wise enough to make the right pick or choice on which ship you think that can ferry you through these bad times.


And having said all these, I only have God to thank for providing me with the right sturdy ship that will ferry me through these times.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very true and very well writen!!
Agree on everything that you said.
We need to grab the right opportunity at the right time, but the problem is sometimes we dont know which one is the right opportunity and when is the right time until we do it.

Eirin said...

You are so right Sandra. Both confusion and doubt will definitely surface during such situations.

For us Christians, all we need is to trust in the Lord to decide the best for us. Everything happens for a reason. And it has a good reason behind it. Through these events they will only add value for us, though sometimes we might not see the goodness from our own view and assessment. The secret... Trust the Lord with all your heart! :)