Friday, April 10, 2009

The Impossible Thought

Sometimes I just wished I had more than a pair of hands and an extra brain. Time is so inadequate for me these days, and I can hardly accomplish what I need to do within the deadline with my current physical ability.

Sounds shocking I know to you, but I have been struggling pretty hard to cope with both my workload and my study load in between my family commitments. Most of my friends really salute me for what I have "dipped" my head into.

Sure is tiring, but I believe God has His plan for me with what was laid in front of me. I am sure that He will not test me beyond my limits. If I could breakthrough this stage, I strongly believe I will achieve yet another milestone in my life.

So, till then..... I might not be able to blog that often - no doubt I actually have lots of stories to share but allow me to "figure" myself out to that right momentum before I could afford to squeeze another activity into my already overflowing daily schedule.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hang in there. I'm sure God has His plan for you. :) And no worries, just make sure once in awhile do update a bit, so that we can know you're fine. Take Care. :)

Eirin said...

Thanks Bonnie... You're an angel! Those words really are encouraging for me at this point of time.

Sure! Will update when I can squeeze some time out.

Unknown said...

you are one strong and very determine woman that I know!
working, studying and being mom and wife too!!

salute to you

keeping in up, you can do it!

Eirin said...

thanks a lot Sandra dear. yea... juz shared with my classmate this afternoon as both of us are thinking of "quitting" our studies. she's also a mom of 3, a wife, juggling between her career as an asst manager in HR, and the never-ending workload coupled with our master's commitments. its really an uphill task for us both.

thank God for allowing us to draw encouragement from each other. for without her, i strongly believe i could have crumbled.