Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Loosing Pace?

I have not been blogging this year and I must admit that I really do not know where should I start. Well, let's just start with the beginning of the year. We did not really celebrated new year like most youngsters do when they usher in the new year. New year was pretty blended in like any other days for a family of 5 for us.

And with the rushing and tying up loose ends before I take leave from my previous employer, I could hardly recall what took place other than some last minute handover as my assistant was away on long vacation till 2nd January 2009, which so happens to be my last day with the company as well.

Right then, it was the start of a fresh school year for Shawn and I had a hell of a time rushing in and out and making sure all needs and necessities are there and ready for him, coupled with my own errands to run before heading down south to UPM (Universiti Putra Malaysia) on the 9th of Jan.

In between, I managed to take a little break to celebrate a good buddy's birthday and we had a great lunch at a Japanese restaurant located next to Harvey Norman at Queensbay Mall *pardon me I forgotten the name of the restaurant*.

And now, after the mad-rush weekend in Serdang/Puchong coupled with lack of sleep and rest, which include attending the funeral of my sudden demised uncle whilst I was in KL, I am finally back to Penang but down with a bad runny nose and sore throat, and loaded with tons of assignments and research work to complete by this quarter *eyes rolling with the thought of 7 assignments in specific to be completed*.

Everything happened past the last two weeks was like flashes in my mind, and I could hardly recall the specifics of each incident. Let's just hope that my cloggy nose will clear off soon and my blurry mind will recover its "vision" soon. *LOL for being in the state of blur*

Now, would you excuse me while I go and catch some forty winks so that I will end my zombie days soon. *wink wink*

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Sounds like a hectic starts of new year.. I know it's hard when you have so many things need to be done, and how you wish you have 8 hands like octopus..ha ha. Just take it easy.. Hope everything will run smooth.. And CNY is coming soon..have you done shopping?

Oh, and how's SHawn's school? He likes it?

Take care..