Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Future

Well, it has been sometime that I lost track on blogging about my past 2 weeks’ experiences. Hmm… the field switch I was sharing about in my earlier post was purely a leap of spontaneous act over some silly situations. HR has always been my passion and my main interest at work and in studies. I could never peel myself away from it *lol*

Well, another phase that I am facing. A better deal… hmm… how should I phrase it? Let’s put it this way, with the effects of the global economic meltdown, the worse is yet to come, and job security is the main taboo now for every individual even for myself as it is our main rice bowl for livelihood. I sincerely have to thank God for what I have as I am given the opportunity to venture into an extremely large organization, and into their HR field too. I am still seeking God’s confirmation on this opportunity. If the path is God’s chosen path for me, the offer will just be slapped upon me *grinning*.

Will blog on this soon *crossing my fingers & uttering a word of thanks*.

No comments: